Ir al contenido principal

Back to school - Kpop Edition

 If there's one thing I love other than slushies, green apples and wine (among many, many other things) are stationery sets. Take me to a stationery shop and I will most likely buy anything I find (markers, highlighters, note pads, bullet journals, you name it) and I will squeal and drool over anything. I like my pencil case to be filled with the cutest, most unique pens, pastel highlighters and pins. Yes, pins. I love pins. Around a year or two, another fascination was added to my long list of likes and Kpop entered my life (I would like to thank EXO for introducing me to this crazy new world). Soon (as in two/three weeks), I will start college again so that means getting ready to start over and that also mean... STATIONERY SETS. Yes, brand new stationery sets. So... my new mission was to find stationery sets that fitted my main requirements: I want it to be chic, original, Kpop related and useful for the upcoming years (since I will be a teacher soon, y'know?)

 I am glad to inform... SM Global Shop has made my job easier since among their products (albums, lightsticks, etc, etc), I found stationery sets. AND AMAZING ONES I MUST SAY. These awesome sets include: clear file, note pad, note and sticky note. Awesome huh? You can find the Red Velvet version (the one I will drop the link down below for you to check), NCT and EXO (love EXO). For only 35 dollars you can purchase it on SM Global Shop. Pretty cool if you ask me. So... if you look for cool stationery sets, SM Global Shop got you covered. What are you waiting for?



https://smglobalshop.com/products/red-velvet-stationery-set

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Rou recommends: 1 Billion Views by EXO-SC

  Me, a sucker for EXO, is constantly updated on every single EXO thing available. Solos, Sub-units, appearances, anything. I keep up with my boys (men). Last year, when a brand new EXO sub-unit was announced, my amazing EXO-SC, my excitement took over me. I mean, CHANYEOL AND SEHUN, my bias and my bias wrecker, together, making music, what's not to like? I SIGNED UP FOR THIS. Their first mini album, What a Life , reminded me of summer (when it was released, where I live, it was winter). Fresh, cool, fun. It's a collection of songs made for a good time. 3 MVs were released then ("What a Life", "Just Us 2" and "Closer to You") 3 different vibes, all very different yet excellent. As expected of a duo that radiates cool vibes. Of course, with a mini album with such great songs, one wondered what they would offer next time and if they would go down the same road. The answer was, something better and something bigger.  This year, EXO-SC's first full...

SuperM: Kpop's Biggest Crossover

   I like superheroes movies quite a lot. Nothing like seeing someone who is beyond extraordinary fighting criminals and threats to this world, sometimes with a sidekick. Those movies are amazing because they make you believe everything is possible. But you know what's better than one superhero? A TEAM OF SUPERHEROES. AN EPIC CROSSOVER. Like those special episodes from the Power Ranger series in which more than one formation of Rangers came together to defeat a seemingly undefeatable villain. Those were great episodes. Like the epicness of the last two Avengers movie (I cried watching both, don't judge me) You're probably wondering where I am going with this (if you haven't stopped reading already). Well, if you ever asked yourself if something similar could happen in real life, if  a group of extraordinary beings could join forces and create something magnificent, well, I'm here to tell you, yes, it can.  Through the years, SM has given us plenty of teams whose spe...