I like superheroes movies quite a lot. Nothing like seeing someone who is beyond extraordinary fighting criminals and threats to this world, sometimes with a sidekick. Those movies are amazing because they make you believe everything is possible. But you know what's better than one superhero? A TEAM OF SUPERHEROES. AN EPIC CROSSOVER. Like those special episodes from the Power Ranger series in which more than one formation of Rangers came together to defeat a seemingly undefeatable villain. Those were great episodes. Like the epicness of the last two Avengers movie (I cried watching both, don't judge me) You're probably wondering where I am going with this (if you haven't stopped reading already). Well, if you ever asked yourself if something similar could happen in real life, if a group of extraordinary beings could join forces and create something magnificent, well, I'm here to tell you, yes, it can.
Through the years, SM has given us plenty of teams whose special skills are closer to our world. Teams who are aces when it comes to performing. Teams whose heavenly vocals and unbelievable dancing skills are their trademarks. Some of them are huge names in Kpop and the world: SHINee, EXO, NCT, WayV are names that are synonyms of excellence nowadays. Going back to the superheroes comparisons, these four groups could be considered superheroes teams, each one powerful in its own way, each one with one or more skills, each one existing in its own universe. I guess we could say that each group has a movie. For years, us fans, we asked ourselves, "could we make these groups join forces just once?" "Could a crossover ever occur?" It could, why not? And it did happen. There was no enemy, no life threatening phenomenon, nothing risky, yet one day, these four worlds collided... and created what is to me, and to many more fans, the biggest crossover in Kpop so far.
One day, Taemin from SHINee, Baekhyun and Kai from EXO, Taeyong and Mark from NCT, and Ten and Lucas from WayV, joined forces and created a brand new force, under the name SuperM. They would be a team that would put together the best of all the teams aforementioned, with the intention of showing the world what excellence meant. SuperM is the combination of sharp dancing, unique vocals, powerful performances. Like the superhero teams we love so much. An extraordinary mix of powers. What's not to love here? I think there isn't much to say. SuperM is epic and so is their music.
At this point, I don't think there is anyone in the world that hasn't heard of SuperM, but if there is anyone that hasn't, one quick question: what are you waiting for? Whether you love EXO, NCT, WayV, SHINee, or ALL OF THEM... THIS IS THE RIGHT MOMENT. THIS IS NOW. You're missing out on something big and loud, worthy of your time. If you don't believe me, click on the link below, buy this amazing full album by them and let me know your thoughts on them. I am sure you will love them as much as we all do!
https://smglobalshop.com/collections/albums/products/pre-order-superm-the-1st-album-super-one-one-ver
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario